Wednesday, February 18, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood. Spirits are high, who knows why.

Say, does anyone remember Sylvester Stallone? Were you holding your breath for another Rocky sequel? Well, that may never happen, but how about a Rocky reality show? Ol' Sly could be next Donald Trump. But he needs his own version of "You're fired!" Maybe "You're the disease and I'm the cure!" Just trying to help.

And speaking of the Donald, I must make a bit of a retraction. Having caught a couple more episodes of The Apprentice I gotta admit, the guy is good at this. I dunno if he was shaky at the start or I was just too hard on him because he's Donald Trump, but he's an excellent interrogator and browbeater. And the "You're fired" hand gesture is already a classic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home