Friday, February 06, 2004



Poor Rudy! It was a tearjerker of a Survivor last night, with the 75-year-old Navy Seal getting the heave-ho from his tribe. I guess you can’t really blame ‘em, but I’m bummed nonetheless. At least he was Rudy to the end. “Dey better watch out fer me, I got friends! Sleep with one eye open! I know 17 ways to kill ya with my fingernail!”

For longtime fans, it’s interesting to see how the new dynamics change the characters. Ethan pretty much got a free ride in Africa, and consequently came off as a dull whitebread nice guy. Now he’s on the hot seat from the start, and he’s much more interesting – he’s got a nasty streak after all. Meanwhile, if you hadn’t seen the Outback season you might be wondering why Jerri was so hated at the time.

Fortunately, Richard Hatch is forever Rich. Whatever they’re paying the poor bastard who has to blur his naughty bits every week, it isn’t enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home