Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Dammit, now I’m in a funk again, and it’s the worst possible timing. I should be in a white-knuckle sweat about my deadline, which is less than four weeks away. I’ve still got a good chunk of work to do, but for some reason I have this confidence that I’m going to easily finish on time, despite mounting evidence to the contrary. And now here I am again, obsessing about things I don’t understand and can do nothing about when I should just be burrowing into the work and getting it done.

Seems to me now like my good mood of the past couple weeks was basically conjured out of thin air. But aren’t they all? I just gotta batten down the hatches, put the distractions out of mind and get this damn book done. Easier said than done, of course.

I did manage to get through that batch of Ron Ormond’s Christploitation movies. It is some of the craziest shit I’ve ever seen. Ed Wood’s got nothing on this guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home