Thursday, February 05, 2004

Awright, no one wants to read anymore of my bitching today, least of all me. Let’s make it a lazy links day:

ER to excise 80-year-old woman’s breast. Wait, that doesn’t sound right. I mean they’re editing out a shot in which some octogenarian booby is seen because of the Janet Jackson controversy. This may be the single stupidest thing to come out of the whole ridiculous event, but it’s hard to say since there are so many to choose from.

I’m a few days late with this one, but my imaginary Internet friend Leonard Pierce had a piece in McSweeney’s a couple days ago. It is to laugh, especially if you like mob humor, and you know I do.

Speaking of which, here’s the Bada Bing Blog. It seems to be mostly concerned with other appearances by the Sopranos actors, but if you’re consumed with the minutiae of Tony and the gang and their upcoming return, as I am, it’s a good link to have. It led me to discovered some stuff on the HBO site, such as the new Carmela-centric video promo and the titles of the first four new episodes: Two Tonys, Rat Pack, Where’s Johnny and All Happy Families. It’s a mere 31 days until season five begins, dontcha know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home