Thursday, September 14, 2006

Here is my first ever review for the North Adams Transcript: it's that hot new release Clerks II. Okay, it may not be new to you, but they've got some winding mountain roads in that part of Massachusetts, and it takes a while to transport the movies out there. Anyway, I just so happen to know the new arts editor of said publication - and you can click on "Last Visible Blog" over in the links column and read his thoughts on politics and funnybooks and whatnot - so my evil influence continues to spread.

1 Comments:

At 8:56 PM, Blogger Phil Dyess-Nugent said...

Is that a joke, or is it really subtitled "The Passion of the Clerks"? Something tells me that's on the level, but I swear that's the first time I've seen the full title in print.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home