Thursday, November 11, 2004

Hit and Run

I feel like I owe a post here, but I was up late taking a beating at the poker table and now I've got to finish the index for my book (a fascinating task, right up there with re-ordering my CD collection), so I'll take the easy way out and just hit the links.

If your post-election blood pressure is finally returning to normal, get it back up into the danger zone by reading this open letter from A Very Sad American. Then quickly read this satirical response, in order to restore equilibrium.

You know what I don't really need to hear much more about? The blue states and the red states. I don't know about you, but I'm about done with that. I don't need to see anymore cute new maps with the United States of Canada and Jesusland, or Coastopia, or any of that. And, like Neal Pollock, I don't need to read too many more rants about the South. Everyone knew how the South was gonna vote. Why isn't anyone picking on North Dakota? Dammit, what this country needs today is more anti-Idaho rhetoric. And Alaska. Don't let them off the hook.

Okay, enough with the thought-provoking political stuff. How about Survivor's evil queen of lesbian voodoo?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home