Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Fear More Years

It’s a cold, gray blustery morning of the soul here on Moonshine Mountain, but you probably knew that. If there’s a silver lining somewhere, I’m at a loss to find it. The first thing I heard on the radio this morning was Howard Stern saying, “I feel like the gates of Hell just opened up.” I can’t add anything to that.

Along with four more years of doom and gloom, Election Day brought me a package in the mail containing the page proofs for Hick Flicks. So instead of wallowing in the horror, I get to spend the next few days re-immersed in redneck cinema. So there’s that. At first glance, it does indeed look like a book. Pitchers and everything.

[NOTE: I wrote this hours ago, but this is the first time I’ve been able to get into Blogger. I guess there’s a lot of angry blogging going on. What else is there to do?]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home