Thursday, February 26, 2004



What’s Thursday? Why, it’s Survivor predictions day, of course! I know I’m always wrong, but I’m on a winning streak so far this week. First I showed some slam poets the meaning of the word Pictionary, and last night I walked away from the poker table with a fistful of dollars.

On the other hand, I have no idea what’s going on this week. There’s a twist of some sort in store, and judging from the previews it will involve a tribal shakeup. I’m assuming the three tribes will be scrambled into two, but there’s no telling who will end up where. Be that as it may, I’m gonna go ahead and guess that Ethan will be sent packing tonight. As a prior winner, he’s still a big target. And it would be especially sweet if he ends up on a tribe with his Africa allies Lex and Big Tom, and they help send him on his way.

This is mere speculation. I have not seen any Internet lists from disgruntled ex-cameramen or any of that crap. I’m living in a spoiler-free world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home