Sunday, November 16, 2003

Much as I've enjoyed having "stay tuned for an exciting announcement" as my final blog entry for six months, I'm feeling a bit guilty for neglecting Moonshine Mountain all this time. After all, a whole 'nother Matrix movie has come out since that last post. And so much has changed in my life - for instance, I spend a lot more time picking up dog poop than I used to. (That's because I got a dog, not because I've developed a dog poop fetish.)

One reason I feel guilty is because of my fellow bloggers who have linked to Moonshine Mountain, presumably under the impression that I would actually provide new content occasionally. I figure the least I can do is add a column of links to some of the far more worthwhile blogs out there, and as soon as I figure out how to do that, I will.

Meanwhile, here's a couple things you should check out: the second issue of The High Hat, for my money the best arts/culture zine on the 'net - and I'm not just saying that because my essay on Convoy is included in the mind-bogglingly great special section on the films of Sam Peckinpah. And if you happen to see the new issue of Alternative Cinema magazine on your local newsstand, be sure to check out my piece on the multimedia art-thingy 1 Giant Leap.

I still haven't made that exciting announcement, have I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home