Wednesday, November 19, 2003

As far as I'm concerned, Thanksgiving kicks New Year's Eve's ass. If you know me in real life, you've probably heard me natter on about how I've never had a good time on New Year's Eve. (Which is probably overstating the case, but I've had too many bad ones to count.) But I don't think I've ever not had a good time on Thanksgiving. I mean, as long as you're not the one cooking the turkey, what's the downside? You start drinking in the middle of the day, you stuff yourself with tasty eats, you sit around and digest with good friends, perhaps playing a board game or watching some stupid holiday special, you drink some more, you bring some pie home - it's the perfect holiday. And when it's over, you still have three more days off. Thank you, Squanto!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home