Friday, April 17, 2009

Last Night on Moonshine Mountain




This is it, folks - my last post here at Moonshine Mountain. Well, it's not like I've posted much of anything besides the occasional link for a couple years now. But as one blog dies, another is born, so join me over at my new home, mysteriously called Scott Von Doviak. Bookmark it now! I'm cautiously optimistic that this will be a much more active site, but we'll see how it goes. In any case, I'm going to leave the archives standing here into eternity, so feel free to drop by anytime and dig through the detritus of Moonshine Mountain.

3 Comments:

At 2:22 PM, Blogger John said...

Your Wordpress blog can import them all from this Blogger blog pretty easily . . . if you care . . .

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger Scott said...

I think I'd rather leave a ghost ship behind. Though I'll probably do a Best Of. There's gotta be some good stuff over six years here...

 
At 6:01 AM, Anonymous erection pills said...

Hi, Neat post. There is a problem with your web site in internet explorer, would test this? IE still is the market leader and a large portion of other folks will miss your excellent writing due to this problem.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home