Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I have launched a new feature at the Screengrab called Unwatchable, the premise of which is me watching every movie on the IMDb Bottom 100 list of the worst movies ever made. The first two installments are Devil Fish and The Honeymooners, and the worst is yet to come. Why am I doing this? Well, sometimes I am at a loss for topics to post about, so this project fills a need and also my wallet. Plus I do need to follow up Hick Flicks one of these years, and this premise could form the basis of a quickie book. See, I do have a reason for everything.

This link will update with each new entry: Unwatchable

3 Comments:

At 6:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just read the two of them and, as ever, you are my hero - instead of jumping on the bashing bandwagon so many do, you give them fair treatment. Long live Von Doviak!

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger Dan McCullough said...

This is an odd list. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to #76.

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Scott said...

Ah, but who's to say your #76 is the same as my #76? The list is ever-changing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home