Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The Meat City Beatniks

Many moons ago, Jim "Chief" Dryden wrote a short story called The Meat City Beatniks, loosely based on the travails of myself and then-roommate Andrew "Biz" Osbloon as struggling screenwriters in Los Angeles. Sometime after that, I adapted the story into a screenplay. Along the way, Jim, Andrew and I wrote some songs with Eric "Keys" Jacobson, and then later still, Andrew combined it all into a musical. Next summer...or sometime...that musical will finally reach theater screens...or DVD players...or YouTube. In fact, the trailer is now up on YouTube, and here it is:

1 Comments:

At 3:40 PM, Blogger mzamar said...

I am sure this film will be a giant smash success even though I still have no idea what it is about after watching the promo and being an actor in the film itself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home