Tuesday, June 01, 2004

So wait, you’re telling me it’s June already? How did that happen? Five months worth of 2004 already down the tubes. I hope I’m never asked to account for it all in a court of law or before the throne of judgment or anything. What can I say? There have been some successes and some failures. Some times to remember and some I’d like to forget. I’ve seen fire and I’ve seen rain. I’ve never been to heaven but I’ve been to Oklahoma. In summary, 2004 thus far: I shrug at thee.

I think I need a new project. And I still haven’t figured out what to do with this place. The Sopranos stuff seems to be getting a lot of hits, so I’ll probably go Mobster Mountain for the next few days leading up to the finale. After that, I dunno. Maybe I’ll become a really angry and factually-challenged columnist with no discernable political viewpoint. I’ll attract a rabid following of people who can’t make up their minds what they think about anything but just know they’re really, really angry. Then I’ll solicit donations from them.

Either that or just post more pictures of my dog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home